Banner Ad

Thursday, June 13, 2013

A Good Resolution

By Francis   Posted at   7:59 AM   No comments

                     Last few months, I have not posted anything in this blog. Its due to some personal issues and by God’s grace it has been reduced now.  . Thank God. So here is my forth coming year’s resolution: 

1. Contributing effectively in ASP.Net Forums (At least Move to next Level) 
2. Take at least 5 InSync Session (InSync is a IT technical session conducted in my current organization Already 2 Completed, one is about MVC Basics and another one is regarding MS Tech Communities) 
3. Focusing in my tech blog and write at least 10 (USEFUL) Post per month!!!  

As I said, last few months not favor for me. I’m from India, here the Internet connectivity cost somewhat higher than other country. So finally, I got the good connection (2G/3G) thru my smart phone with little higher cost. So It will increase my confidence level. So ALL IS WELL!!!

About Francis

Francis, an Associate at Cognizant. Having 7+ Years of experience in Microsoft web technologies.

0 comments :

Please give your valuable comments to improve the contents

Connect with Us