Banner Ad

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Team Foundation Server : Part 2

By Francis   Posted at   11:57 AM   Team Foundation Server 2012 No comments

                     In previous post I have give some points about TFS. Today in my organization I have attended a meeting regarding  Team Foundation Server. I have already told that TFS is awesome product from Microsoft. That is 100% true. I think TFS going to be a huge successful one in future like Visual studio.
In this post I would like to add some new features of TFS 2012 which I learned from the above conference: 
  1. IntelliTrace
  2. Code clone detection
  3. Feedback Manager
  4. Version Controlling
  5. Storyboard creation
  6. Automatic Build update
  7. Shelving 

In the forth coming posts I will explain the above in detail.

Happy programming!



About Francis

Francis, an Associate at Cognizant. Having 7+ Years of experience in Microsoft web technologies.

0 comments :

Please give your valuable comments to improve the contents

Connect with Us